Cruise ships today put the Love Boat to shame! No longer is cruising only about romance, casinos, shuttle board and formal dinner seatings. Today, cruising is about choice. From several days to months long, from small ship to mega liners, from computer classes to lectures and from burgers to Asian Fusion, you find it all on cruises today.
With so many from which to choose, we have provided information to help you get a sense for many of the cruise lines our clients have sailed.
- Royal Caribbean –innovative ships, great for families
- Disney – all the characters, service and more
- MSC Cruises – incredibly clean and the Yacht Club for a more upscale experience
- Princess – the original Love Boat cruise line
- Celebrity – sleek, modern ships with better service than mainstream lines
- Holland America – classic with ships with more formal atmosphere that historically catered to an older crowd, now working to attract a younger clientele
- Oceania – country club casual atmosphere with itineraries that include popular ports with smaller interesting ports
- Azamara – adult oriented cruises with extras and butler service for a high level of service
- Seabourne - contemporary small ships with personalized service
- Crystal – high level of service on the largest ships in this category
- Silversea – small ship intimacy with large ship amenities and all suite accommodations